We had a very eventful trip to Poole park after school today. While Oliver was doing his watersports club I took Jemima and her friend, Sienna, for a little cycle around the park. They decided they wanted to swap bikes, but as Sienna hadn't yet learnt to ride without stabilisers I was helping her along with Jemima's bike, and assumed Jemima would be OK with the bike with stabilisers. However, being so stable, she was clearly flummoxed as to how to stop the bike when needed and proceeded to ride head first into the lake!!! Luckily I was only a few metres behind so was able to whip her out of the water, but not before she had gone fully under for a proper soaking!!! After the initial shock she was laughing about it and even said 'I want to go in the lake again'!!!
We returned to the park today for another soaking, but this time due to jumping in muddy puddles after completing the Rotary club Toddlethon with her pre-school.



No comments:
Post a Comment